Monday, November 19, 2007

 

Thanks to Kenmore and Chapel Hill locals

I was delighted with the turn out for my community forum with voters from Kenmore and Chapel Hill. The town hall style meeting held on Wednesday night confirmed for me once again that Ryan residents have a deep concern about the challenges we face from climate change. I am really impressed with the knowledge of the issues and the willingness of people to embrace the changes that are needed to confront global warming. It is a pity that real political leadership has been lacking on this vital issue for the past decade. But I am more than encouraged by the spirit of those who attended the forum. I will be conducting more of these forums before Election Day - details are at http://www.labor4ryan.com/ross/whatson.php.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Ryan - Australian Labor Party

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?