Wednesday, November 14, 2007

 

Thanks to Indooroopilly residents

Sincere thanks to all who came along to my meet-the-candidate forum on Monday night at the Indooroopilly Senior Citizens Centre. I really enjoyed the questions and discussion over a wide range of issues including the debate about economic management. My clear impression is that people believe that economic management is much more than building a surplus for tax cuts at election time. The meeting confirmed for me that people want decent education and health services and, in particular, a real response to climate change. They see these vital issues as part of economic management. I will be holding more forums before the election - details are at http://www.Labor4Ryan.com/ross/whatson.php

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Ryan - Australian Labor Party

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?