Tuesday, November 20, 2007

 

Liberals are telling lies again - I AM eligible to stand!

I want to reassure the voters of Ryan that I am eligible to stand for public office at this Saturday's election. My nomination is in perfect order. My employment ceased before the deadline. Today's press conference by the Liberals was pure desperation, with outdated claims cobbled together from web sites. The Liberals' claims are baseless, desperate and ridiculous. These claims are completely untrue. I will not be distracted by these outrageous tactics. It is now absolutely clear that the Liberal Party has nothing left to say. These claims by the Liberal Party are not news - the real news story is the utter desperation and dishonesty of the Howard Government that is evident in their fabricating such claims.

Comments:
"He was a Lecturer at the Queensland University of Technology"

But you are still on the QUT web site & appear to still have a valid QUT email address.

I would have thought that 1 month would be enough time for QUT to update their website.

Please explain.....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Ryan - Australian Labor Party

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?