Sunday, November 11, 2007

 

Bellbowrie and Karana Downs - Thanks!

I want to thank all those who attended my community forums yesterday at Bellbowrie and Karana Downs. The forums are giving me a real chance to hear the concerns of the local community and to talk about local issues. I was very impressed by the views of local people and in particular their understanding of the challenges coming from climate warming. People certainly understand that the global warming is an international, national and local issue that can only be resolved by great cooperation at all levels of community and government. I have organised four more community forums prior to Election Day and I invite anyone to attend - go to http://www.labor4ryan.com/ross/whatson.php for details. Again, my thanks to the residents of Bellbowrie and Karana Downs for a successful and informative get together.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Ryan - Australian Labor Party

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?