Tuesday, October 30, 2007

 

Positive reactions from Small Business Sector

In the past two weeks I have really enjoyed meeting small business owners and operators in the Ryan electorate. I have had the opportunity to listen, as well as talking about Labor's plan to streamline superannuation with a Superannuation Clearing House. My visits to over 200 businesses have allowed me to explain the small business benefits flowing from Labor's Forward with Fairness IR policy. I have made it clear that Labor will protect small business from unlawful industrial action, and outlined exemptions for small business from unfair dismissal claims: for a business with less than 15 employees no claim for unfair dismissal can be made in the first 12 months of employment. For more detail of Labor’s policy go to http://www.alp.org.au/media/0807/msdloploo282.php

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Ryan - Australian Labor Party

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?