Saturday, September 29, 2007

 

Great Campaign Launch!

On Thursday night we held a very successful campaign launch for Ryan. I am grateful to Shadow Finance Minister Lindsay Tanner (www.lindsaytanner.com) who formally opened the campaign. My thanks also to Senator Claire Moore (www.clairemoore.net), and to the Labor State Members and Brisbane City Councillors in Ryan who also attended. The campaign team is to be congratulated for the event which was attending by some 150 supporters and friends. Labor has never won Ryan at a general election but, as I said on Thursday night, we are ready with fresh ideas and a fresh vision far beyond the capacity of the Howard Government. If you would like a copy of my campaign launch speech please e-mail me. And finally, thanks to everyone who came along and made this such a successful event. And welcome to my new, fresh web page. I hope you find it useful.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Ryan - Australian Labor Party

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?